Caustic Soda Flakes 99.0%
Price And Quantity
- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- Room Temperature
- Inorganic Chemicals
- Industrial Grade
- Caustic Soda Flakes
- Used in the production of paper and cellulose pulp;
- For the production of soap, synthetic detergents, synthetic fatty acids and the refining of animal and vegetable oils.
- The textile printing and dyeing industry is used as a cotton desizing agent, a scouring agent and a mercerizing agent.
- The chemical industry is used to produce borax, sodium cyanide, oxalic acid, phenol, and the like.
- The petroleum industry is used to refine petroleum products and is used in oilfield drilling muds. It is also used in the surface treatment of alumina, metal zinc and metallic copper as well as in glass, enamel, tanning, pharmaceuticals, dyes and pesticides.
- Food grade products are used as acid neutralizers in the food industry. They can be used as peeling agents for citrus, peaches, etc., as detergents for empty bottles, empty cans, etc., as well as decolorizing agents and deodorants.
- Can also be used as an alkaline desiccant. Caustic soda is widely used in the national economy, and many industrial sectors require caustic soda. The sector that uses the most caustic soda is the manufacture of chemicals, followed by papermaking, aluminum smelting, tungsten smelting, rayon, rayon and soap manufacturing. In addition, in the production of dyes, plastics, pharmaceuticals and organic intermediates, the regeneration of old rubber, the production of sodium metal, water electrolysis and inorganic salt production, the preparation of borax, chromium salts, manganates, phosphates, etc., also use A large amount of caustic soda.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 5000 Per Month
- 20 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Asia, Australia, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
8 Floor A Building, No. 2998, Beihai Road Weifang Shandong China 86-536-2202020