- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- Room Temperature
- Industrial Grade
- Widely used in manufacture of chemicals and metallurgy,medicine,petroleum,hides processing,textile,printing and dyeing, foodstuff, photograph, glass, enamel and paper industry,etc.
- Metal, Textile Industry, Paints, Paper, food, Industrial
Soda Ash Light
is an inorganic compound which appears as white colored free-flowing powder with water soluble nature. It has chemical formula Na2CO3 with molar mass of 105.9888 g/mol in anhydrous form with density of 2.54 g/cm3. This chemical compound is odorless in nature and has melting point of about 851 degrees Celsius. It is extensively utilized in glass manufacturing, paper, and detergent & soaps making industries.
Soda Ash Light also shows solubility in aqueous alkali & glycerol with insolubility in acetone & alcohol. It is a strong base, which finds application in various chemical processes as well.
40kg Soda Ash Light
Widely used in manufacture of chemicals and metallurgy,medicine,petroleum,hides processing,textile,printing and dyeing, foodstuff, photograph, glass, enamel and paper industry,etc.
- Total Alkali(Quality Fraction of Na2Co3 Dry Basis): 99.2%min.
- NaCl (Quality Fraction of Nacl Dry Basis): 0.7%
- Fe Quality Fraction(Dry Basis): 0.0035%
- Sulphate(Quality Fraction of SO4 dry Basis): 0.03%
- Water insoluble matter : 0.03%
- Packing:In plastic woven bags of 40/750kg/ 1000kgs net each
25/40/750/1000 kgs bag
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 100000 Per Month
- 15 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- All India
8 Floor A Building, No. 2998, Beihai Road Weifang Shandong China 86-536-2202020