- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- white powder
- Room Temperature
- for ceramics
CMC Ceramic Grade
When used in binder, CMC can improve its viscosity, make it easier to shape up, increase 2-3 times of its fracture resistance, and improve its stability. Also, the usage of CMC in machining operation ceramics can reduce the processing cost. Whats more, the addition of the modified CMC can make the water in the binder evaporate evenly, prevent the binder from dry and crazing, which in turn can increase the rates of the superior products.
In the production of ceramics, CMC is used in the idiosome of the ceramics, the glaze slip and fancy glaze. The recommended dosage of CMC in the idiosome of the ceramics, the glaze slip and fancy glaze is 0.03-0.2%, 0.05-0.2%, and 1.4-4.0% separately.
1. CMC for ceramics features uniform distribution of substituents (carboxymethyl group) on the cellulose backbone. It produces fewer gel granules in glaze formulation.
2. It contains no colored impurity and is 100% combustible under firing condition, to ensure clean ceramic glaze.
3. It can stabilize physical and chemical property of glaze formulation.
4. It can improve glaze adhesion and reduce glaze cracking.
5. It facilitates formation of a smooth dense glaze layer.
6. It can improve the rheological property of glaze formulation.
7. The glaze viscosity is proportional to the concentration of CMC added.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 100-5000 Per Month
- 20 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- kraft paper bag,each net in 25kgs,15000kgs with 20pallets in 1FCL(20")
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
8 Floor A Building, No. 2998, Beihai Road Weifang Shandong China 86-536-2202020